Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bad Christmas

Bad Christmas

All the friends around me been falling sick.... Carol, Key, Joseph.. and it was ME!!! Almost all at the same time.. during christmas eve/day... wat's with christmas this year.. spreading the virus around instead of joy and happiness??? *grumbles*

Was feeling ok when i was in J.B. Had a pre-xmas celebration with my frds in m'sia... wen i got back on xmas eve morning... i still fight the jam, had xmas dinner with my daddy... head down to Pan Pacific to meet Val and the rest. It was all well till the nx day afternoon.... oh well, must be the "indian poker" the night before and all of us had bad hangover.... rushed to work on Xmas day?? Ok, i know it's terrible... anyway.. i literally "shouted" the whole night... FREAKING too many pple that night at the SAFARI!! Gosh.... you peeps hv no where to go isit...

That's when the trouble starts.. my throat starts to hurt when i got home... in the middle of the night.. i woke up and puke... *gross* tt's not the worst... the nx day wen i woke up.. i had a fever.... was so weak that i stayed in bed the whole day.. suppose to work and catch a movie with carol & darshan... can't do any of that... sorry dearest!!! dad got home.. brought me out for dinner... eat a little and dun feel like eating anymore... just feel like puking... My body lagging from the hangover isit... how come i puke 1 day later.. geez... and i still hv the orientation the nx day... >_<

Pop panadol, rested early.. got better on 27th dec and went for orientation nevertheless... spent the day in sch.. and the whole nite in sentosa... i'm amaze at myself.... normal peeps would have gone home and slp... yeah.. i did too.. but it's this morning at 8am when i reached home... =P Dun really hv a "peaceful" rest thou.. cos msgs just kept coming in... can't u peeps let me hv some peace?? *grumbles* Gotta meet up with my safari girls for dinner.. and maybe clubg after that... well, let me apologise to u girls here 1st k.... i'm not sure if i still hv the energy... pls forgive me if i can't make it to the 2nd part of the itinerary... but i'm sure we will have fun catching up during dinner!

I can hear pple shouting for pictures! Hv to wait till i'm "fit" enough to arrange them alrtz.... lots of them to load up!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home