Friday, December 30, 2005

Dream come true

Dreams WILL come true

(Dream)

In front of me was a brown box, when i opened.... it's the nano i've always wanted... *thrilled* i took it out and duno why.. i dump it in my bag... [that's like so smart of me.. just throw a brand new nano into my bag w/o any protection?!] anyway, nx thing i know.. the screen cracked!!! and the whole thing came off!! I was so sad.. i cried instantaniously!! i desperately walked around, hoping i can get a new one from the shop or to get it replace... but i've no money, and i noe they wun replace it cos it's my fault... i only know i kept crying and crying.... i can actuali feel that i'm very very upset in my dreams.. *weird* anyway... my hp rang at this point of time and i was pulled back to reality

(Reality- 9am in the morning)

*HP rang* wanted to ignore the call.. but someting tells me to ans the fone..

Lady: "Morning, may i speak to Miss Priscilla?"


Slpy Me: "Yeah, speaking...."

Lady: "I'm calling from Apple Singapore, we're delivering a nano to u, may i know will u be at home from 2-5pm?"

Slpy me: "huh... but i didnt buy anything from Apple..."

Lady: "Oh, you didnt buy it, the purchaser is Paul Low."

Slpy me: "Paul? [could it be my dad? giving me a surprise?] Wat's the delivery address?"

Lady: "Blk 712"

Slpy me: "Alrtz.. u guys can send it den."

Lady: "thanks, so delivery time will be btw 2-5pm."

*Hangs up the fone*

At this point of time, i'm quite awake.. but still feeling darn slpy... contradicts? watever... i got up and called my dad.. cos i tot he wanted to gime a surprise, therefore used his colleague's name to buy for me? But.. he told me it's not him, he didnt buy for me... den i start to ponder aredi... who on earth is paul.... it didnt take me long to know who is the kind soul.... but i was too slpy to call him n verify... so decided to go back slp and wait till i get the parcel den i call him.

SO..... now the white nano is beside me as i blog... songs n a few pictures are in... this is so KWEL!!!! i'll tk super extra care of it so that the screen wun crack!!! it's my baby now! *muahhaha*

This dec is my Best Dec eva! Love the sweet little things u all got for me. Things like this metallic sun-flower!!





Thanks Rich!! It's really beautiful!! Definitely gona brighten my day when i look at them every morning! =)

Key & Val... im still waiting patiently yeah? *grinz*

Prisc is a happy girl... cos she is love by so many dear frds around her! and she LOVE them EVEN MORE!!!

________________________________________________________

More picture from last nite gathering... and MoS...yes.. i went clubg in the end.... wanted to leave at 11pm cos i was tired.. but wen i stepped in.. i changed my mind.. =P




It was dinner @ TCC before MoS... food there was not bad actuali... but the company is even better!! Esp with noisy belle and Daf... and their stoopid slang... ABNN LAH!!!



Den it's MoS! Queue started at 9pm... it's L-O-N-G!!!! we got in after half-hr.. i like being a girl.. got priority queue =P



Oh i love this! Belle made this! and she call me Miss Act-Cute.. i dun "Act" lei.. im Cute wat!! =D Thanks belle! It's really really nice! And thank you JanMei, Daf, belle and the rest who shared and got me the Dan Brown Box-set! *huggies*

That's all for today.. VaL coming in a few hours time for Pizza and Movie!! *beams*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home