Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Dinner @ Neptune Restaurant

Here's the turnout for APRC watchnight service at Neptune Restaurant. 140 tables!! It'll be the last night of business for Neptune as well. Afterwhich, they gonna be close for good. The building gonna be tore down and make way for new one.

Asked my Mama along as it was her Birthday and she haven watch fireworks for ages!! You wun believe wat a good view we have watching the fireworks. It's breath-taking!! Hope u like it mummy. I love u!!!

Darling mark came along too... too bad we cant get a shot of us with the fireworks. There's always another time! =) and u better be there! *grinz*

The fireworks! My favourite and always will be!

I think i really look like my mum in this picture!! Love u both!! *muackies*

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home