Saturday, December 30, 2006

high

gosh.. don't dare to fall aslp juz incase i puke on my bed... no one will clean up for me if i do. :( shouldn't have drank so much but guess its in the mood and i hvn been drinking for a long long time... so decided to let go for once... saw many of them drunk, not a very pretty sight. took a few pics... funny ones, unglam ones.. yeah... dun think they like to see emselves in sucha state. me either... some get really violent when they are drunk too. always wanting more... gosh... everythime i close my eyes.. my head juz spins... im reall worried i'll puke on my bed.. ( this is the last thign i wan cos i dun wan my dad to be unhappy abt this.) prolly i'll feel better after puking.... arghh,.. i still wana go out with my darling tml nooon lor.. i wonder if i can wake up at all..damn... so many things goin tru my head and i think i'm just typing aimlessly.... this is horrible.. hope i wun get a hangover tml morning;.. terrible..... drinks are freee flow... and there's this hardgay toy brought in by kenneth... so cute... pictures are gonna be up later wen i'm more sober.. im juz typying nonsensical now... hoping tat my spinning will all go away soon so i can slp.... ..........hunloon is gone.. ah long is gone, tcs is gone.. wat a funny sight really. we took photo with tcs like its those conservation funds.... haz... arghhh... feeling so uncomfortable.....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home