Friday, December 22, 2006

Quiet little birthday


As the clock strucked 12... i know this day has past. This year, it's kinda different from before. No party, no bbq, no big celebration... just a small cosy one with my family and love ones. Felt outta place like something's not right... darling sense tt i'm a bit tad sad... well, who doesn't wish tt their bday is being celebrated with many frds, throw in tat joy and laughter and wat nots? Perhaps i've been hvg too many of tt kinda bday celebration, not hvg it this year feels funny. Frds asked, even my mum asked why i aint goin to party this yr. My replies are all the same, "just a quiet one this yr". who noes, maybe the yr after, or after after will be like this too. lolz...





With all tat said, i had my family and darling Mark with me on this day. That's all tt i could ask for. =) *muackies* So Priscy with her new pweetie kimono top and her EVENSTAR, looking nice and dolly, is being given a princessy treatment!


1st stop: Buffet lunch at Coca Restaurant. Gosh.. i've been craving for this for many yrs!! We even have student price for this! Super good deal!! [ So glad tt we're still student *grinz*] We had 3/4/5 rounds i think? Eat till our hearts content!


The speciality about CoCa has to be their famous chili sauce, secret recipe! I had 2-3 refills for it!! look at my bowl, it's always filled with food. Oh ya.. i'm a happy girl. =D

Photos photos, photos with my dad, photos with my dad and aunt, photos with mark.... i just keep snapping away. Not nice? Re-take right away!!!

Highlight of the day: My Dong dong darling has to make sudden movements while taking photos. With me looking all nice and pweetie, and look at him!!! BLURRY MARK. *grumblez* So i've to do something..

Taaa-daaa.... My attempt to edit it. hhahaz... i know it's BADLY DONE but hey, give me some credits. I took a lot of effort to do it aredi mah.... any kind soul can photoshop for me nicely? Pls pls pls? Will greatly appreciate it. =)

Prisc always hv backup plan(photos), a nicey one indeed! So it will be my FAVOURITE OF THE DAY!!!! Still i hope to have MORE nice photos instead of just one. Markie here doesn't pose very well today (woke up like 630am for lab), so i can't get many nice shots. =(

Went to ViVocity after lunch.... din take too long before my leg hurts. Wore high heels today, 3-inch i guess. VaL can only wear tt kinda heels on the dance floor. Prisc can only tahan 2-inch or kitten heels for dancing. For me to wear 3-inch for walking the whole day is quite a feat. Darling sense it and asked if i wanted to rest. *so sweet* Gosh! I can't wait to get my butt on the sofa! With my fav green tea frap and a nice comfy sofa, it felt like heaven!



Din i say i was given princessy treatment? Look at wat my darling bought me! Crispy mushrooms! An Array of straw mushrooms, button mushrooms, etc. He just know the exact thing to tempt my taste-bud even though i'm complaning tt i'm still very full from the buffet lunch. PriscY will never get enough of mushrooms no matter how much she eats! tee hee


At the end of the day, Mark bought me a small cake from BakerzInn. But by the time it got home, it's outta shape.. so i din take any pictures. It's called Sumatra thou, a white choc with dark choc mousse. Tastylicious!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think i've mentioned this before but no harm doin it again. It's DONG ZHI today! Have u eat ur TANG YAUN aredi? So remembering my bday is SUPER DUPER EAZY, everytime ur mummy ask u to eat Tang Yuan, u'll have to rmb tat Prisc bday falls EXACTLY on the SAME day too! =)

My granny even called from msia to remind me tat i MUST MUST buy tang yuan to eat today. Double celebration! So before getting home, we went to buy tang yaun, it has to be peanut tang yuan my fav! =) As the chinese always say, everything must go in a pair or even number, same goes to eating tang yuan!


May all of u Kuai Gao Zhang Da (Faster grow tall and grow up), Xin Xiang Shi Chen (Heart think work done)!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home