Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A couple of days ago i mentioned tat my uniform was being stolen... juz yesterday, it was being found at the most unthinkable place ----- the guy's toilet. *horrified* I took it and guess wat i saw? A STAIN on the shirt! GOSH!! i wouldn't want to think wat the stain was but it's just.... *yewkkkkkkkkk* Kar Weng still asked me to wash it and can wear it again, i told him NO WAY i'm gonna wear tat uniform again. How on earth would i noe wat happen to tt blouse... *gross*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Christmas tree is ready and it's so pretty with the lights on! Darling said its very nice and he likes it!


The decor and ornaments before it's up! I have had a hard time figuring how to tie the layered bow. A Golden bow on top of the tree instead of the traditional star, something for a change :)



Made these cute little things for the girlies and their partners.. Candy Mice!! Made a pair for ourselves too! hhehee




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had a great time BBQing on sat... pics can be located at Key's blog.. will put it up here when she send to me. Too lazy to blog nowadaysie.... therefore u see more of mobile blogging instead, blog-on-the-go Hahaz... i like advance technology, gives me the flexibility and convenience.

It's been raining continuously for the past few weeks.... goin everywhere is a chore. The perfect thing to do is to slp... and my dear Mark has doze off again cos i called his hp SOOOo many times and he din pick up! *hmph* I shall join him in laalaa land. =P

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home