Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I wan a new hair cut!

looking at myself at the mirror today and i think tat i seriously need a hair cut. BADLY!!!! Hair is all over the plc, messy like a mad women. arghh..... i wana be pweetie for xmas and bday and yr end dinner!!!! i dun wan any parting... so vaL told me got full fringe.. geezz... am i too sua gu or wat? din noe there's a half-fringe and full fringe.... now i duno where to go for my hair cut. Val telling me kimage... i've only cut my hair in JB... my hairdresser... i've let him cut my hair since i was a kid!!!...other den tat, i never let any one else touch my hair.... wat if it turn out to be ugly? den i'll have to wait for it to grow longer... which will take like months! den i'll not be pweetie for my xmas, bday and yr end dinner! boohhooo..... i'm not very adventurous after all... esp when it comes to hair... got bad experience wen i was kid when the hairdresser cut it REALLLL short.. and i cried so badly after tat. =(

how how how.... shd i? shd i not? can i trust the new hairdresser? Any good hairdresser to recommend?

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home