Thursday, November 30, 2006

December is just a day away!

December will be a good month cos every one's exam is over, christmas is near, new year is coming annnndddddd MY BDAY IS HERE!!! Gosh.. u won't know how long i must wait for my bday to come... *pout* it's finally here anyway and i'm happy! I'm happy i can share with You you you you and you, every one of you! So shoooo shooo my sickness and let me be a healthy girl for the rest of the year and the year to come. I was coughing so bad tat my chest hurts and even got a headache too *grumbles*.

Looking forward to the month of december cos it will start off with shopping with pweetie VaL! A very good start! Hvn seen her for ages!! (to think tat we used to see other everyday in sch.. so a couple of weeks is LONGGGGGGG) Hopefully i'll get my new hp by tml too!

More things to look forward to in december, namely the J.B. trip, the bbq cum pre-x'mas celebration cum farewell to vaL, the x'mas lunch @ my house (carol if u read this, pls note tat u are invited), my bday, the year end celebration, my mum's bday. Oh... and the nightly affair at the safari which i so-dreaded-to-go-but- i've-to-or-else-i've-no-money *sulk*

I've been a lousy frd too... hvn been meeting up with those frds i've promise to meet up for the longest time. I will ok... i will. In the mean time... i just need plently of rest... and water. hope my fever dun come back again....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home