Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Absolutely ME


IF you do not already know, i collect absolut vodkas.... always facinated by their vibrant website and fanciful bottles. Check it out yourself at ABSOLUT.com

They have this limited edition Bling-Bling gift pack... wonder if any kind soul can get me tat?? I love BLINGS BLINGS



It's so beautiful in GOLD aint it? hee



This is their latest collection. Citrus, Mandarin, Raspberry, Apeach, Kurant, Peppar, Ruby Red, Vanilla and of cos their vodka original. I've got 7/9. Short of Peppar and Ruby Red.



This is their newest edition! Ruby Red! It's actually a type of grape fruit, flesh is red in colour. I gotta have it!!!!



Apparently they also come out with Absolut Cut, something like Hooch. Gassy alcholic drink. Wonder wat does it taste like... hmmz



Don't think they have these flavours... Cinnamon, Herring and Sallad?





This is fun, try finding 82 bottles in this picture! That is why i like the art work by absolut!!



I'm so crazy abt absolut..... someone get me a drink pls.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home