Monday, October 23, 2006

Baby PriscY


My dad was scanning the old photos for safe-keeping and i picked out some really cute ones of myself!

Can u spot which one is me?! *gigglez*


My 2nd bday, with my handsome cousin vincent beside me. =) Look at my UBER CHUBBY face!!! My bday cake is my favourite since young, chocolate cake!


Miss my granny, taught me how to make origami -- paper cranes, frog, fishes.... Now that she's no longer here with us, she will always be in our heart. *Heart you*


My cousins!! well, almost all of them except evelyn. The boy in red is vincent. Beside me is my 3rd aunt and her 2 kids (left: Kayee and right: Benji). I think the pouting me look quite adorable don't i? *grinz*


I don't think i've changed much over the years. Less chubby face probably. Ohh...I've even been on Johnson & Johnson print advertisement too! Need to dig it out one day. That will be my all time favourite! =)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home