Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Is it just me?


Is it just me or anyone else also wish to break away, break free from all the obligations? At age 22, i've spent more than half of my life studying... it gets so mundane and sometime i dunno where i'm heading anymore. Do you know where you are heading?

At the back of my mind, i have a plan. I'll try out "this", if "this" doesn't happen, i will do "that". But i'm not sure if taking up "this" 1st is a wise choice or should i just do "that". You are confuse i'm sure. =P

Anyway, finished my test today. What's left is 1 project (due this friday), and 4 exam papers. Time passes quickly again and i got a feeling i will not go for the exchange. Disappointed yeah... but a consolation is i will get to go for my Phantom of Opera.

Gonna stock up the food in my cupboard and fridge in preparation for the exam battle. Pls motivate me to study pple, if u see me online, pls tell me to go study.

*i feel so helpless that i can't help u... seeing u break down alone hurts me. pls pls let me know if u juz need me to be there ok? u dun need to put up a brave front infront of me cos i know it too well what it's like to be in ur shoes.*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home