Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Forbidden city



Thanks to daddy, i get to watch Forbidden City once again!!! Still remember i manage to get the OST signed by Kit Chan the very first time i watched it! *beams* One of the best local musical i've watched.

Caberet was nice too, maybe tat's because have Fei Xiang? *grinz*

Mid-Autumn festival is here once again:
- Those were the days where i buy lots of paper lanterns and hang them all over my grandparents garden.

- Those were the days where i burn candles, placed them all over the metal gate so tat it's beautiful at night.
- Those were the days where i eat those little piggy mooncake tt's placed in a netted basket.

_ Those were the days where i learn how to make my own lantern.
- Those were the days where i got my 1st electrical lantern that plays music when u turned it on. (I still prefer the conventional paper lanterns)


I want to go back to the good old days and i'm gonna drag my darling along! =)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home