Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Random posts



1) I was deducted $82 from my pay!!! So what it'll benefit me in the future?? I need the money NOW!! I dun wan it to be in my CPF!!! =(

2) I had breakfast TWICE today. Cos of my craving for the famous beef noodle opp old cathay cinema (Johor Bahru).

3) No durians whenever i went back to J.B. i think the durian seller saw me and keep all their durians away. *boo-hooo* i want durians! Esp those bitter ones.

4) My test is this saturday and i've started revising... so i presume. Gonna mug for the rest of the week.

5) No replies from the school if i'm goin for the exchange!!!! Argghhh...

6) I agree with what carol told me before. How i wish they are not true.

7) I'm slowly losing my smiles

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home