Monday, August 28, 2006

Footsie

FootSIE


This is my store-room.... There're many things inside my store-room... electrical appliances, broom, toilet paper, bulbs, bowling ball.... anything that you don't want to be seen in the house, is being chucked inside the store-room.

BUT... there're also something i'll use often that's placed inside the store room... too many of them and there isnt any space left outside.....




My SHOES!!!!!!! Took the entire shelf.... and there're still more in the shoe rack outside and a few more pairs in my room. =P My dad once said... "You only have a pair of legs, need so many pairs of shoe for what?"

I'm sure i'm not the only girl who owns so many pairs of shoes/heels/slippers/boots.... we just need different shoes to match our clothes or vice versa. *grinz*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home