Friday, August 25, 2006

Online shopping

Alrtz... after val send me the link to sgspree... i'm addicted... gosh.. clothes are cheap and nice! need to stop goin there... make me super gian only.. and i need to save up *grumblez*. However, new item on my "want" list is..... *drum-roll*








New Birkis!!! I've got Madrid, Florida and next up is GIZEH!! which one is nice? need some opinions... whether i'll get anot... well, still pending. *grinz* My darling will tell me to save up so tat i'll have enough to go for a trip end of the year... :( "I'll try k? "

Two more projects to go and exam is in 2 mths time... time again passes by so quickly and the real "test" has begun... carol said 2 mths and i say... "we shall see" so let's just wait and see. =)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home