Wednesday, August 09, 2006

piguine is sick

my poor darling is sick... been coughing for 1 whole month aredi, now flu and sorethroat.. haiz... and he eat medicine with an empty stomach?!! *grumblez* can u just let me worry a little less for u?

wanted to watch fireworks but guess have to wait till the 12th. Kinda looking forward for tat day to come. Tanning, frisbee, fireworks and prolly a movie with my bestie "squid" *grinz*

i always believe that there're only a few true friends in your life.

for the rest:

Some come and go

Some left footprints, but there's always the water tt washes those footprints away.. and wat left are memories

Some u wish u don't know them

Some only appear once in a blue moon

Some u be with because u longed for company

Some is ur aunt/uncle agony

There are many more variations.... but all fall under the same category call "friends"

I treasure every single one of them, every one play a part in my life in one way or another. This i will not take for granted.

For those who've been through the darkest moment in my life, i thank you for being there with me. I'll always be there for you when u need me too! :) A listening ear is better than NO listening ear yeah?!

When there's no one else left in the world for you to rely on, you just have to rely on yourself. --- P.K

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home