Tuesday, August 01, 2006

240th posts

Val's at her 200th posts a few days back... i'm at my 240th posts today!!! Din noe i actually wrote so much. I think i had more pictures den words. But tt's wat i like... pictures and more pictures.. yang lun like to read wat val writes, and like to view my photos. So to satisfy my viewers visual appetite, i shall continue wat i do best! take more pictures!! ;) but recently dun hv many events for me to take photos, been working almost everyday, din really go many places.

except for the cabaret i went....

did i mention i had this super close encounter with fei xiang??!!! gosh!!! he's like standing right in front of me and poke me using his bolster!!! *beams* made a right choice by sitting at the 1st row!! There's also this gal (from china i think) that sat beside me, she watched cabaret on fri, sat and sun. 3 shows!!! i think she's a HUGE fan of fei xiang... every time he appear.. she seems like she wana pounce on him aredi.. *scary* anyway, it's a good musical, too bad din manage to get the OST. There were only 100 copies (signed by fei xiang) and it's been snapped up, my mum was so disappointed. >_<

next thing i feel like watching will be Russell Peters... but frds around me either no money or no time. i also contemplating cos it's either $85 or $100. Not sure if its worth spending tt amount of money just to have a good laugh. *shrugs*

oh.. i realised... one can never mix cheese and alcohol.. esp with tequila... cos sucha combi will make u puke. Went to cafe Iguana after my cabaret.. had the macho magaritta and quesadilla... b4 we left.. we had one more tequila pop... nx day wen i woke up... my tummy feels super bad.. wana throw up real badly but can't... till val asked me to force it out. i'm glad i did manage to vomit... or else i duno how am i gona survive tru work that very night. I've learnt my lesson... doubt i'll touch alcohol for a longgggg time.. not tequila at least... not even the smell of it.

monday is no longer blue with u around...u came down despite ur tiredness, u make time for me no matter how busy u are, u made me the luckiest gal by showering me with ur love. *muacks* love ya... lots lots lots!! guess i'll never get enuff of u :P

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home