Friday, June 16, 2006

Devil Beside You

Belle and carol got me hooked on this taiwan drama.. geez.. he really have a charming smile but din really like the way they styled his hair *shrugs*. Only finish 1 episode, prob go back msia and see if my granny bought the vcd, hehe...

Recently my post is full of pictures. I'm getting lazier and lazier i guess. Val said i'm so occupied with various activities in life, i don't even have time to sms her or meet up. Too greedy perhaps, want a piece of everything. Somehow or rather, i still manage to put order to my busy schedule, but i've neglected the things that matter to me most.

I spent lesser time at home, sometimes i may not see my dad for a day or two. He's aslp when i come home, i'm still slpg when he leaves for work.

I need to prioritize
I need to put more effort in my sch work
I need to spend more time with my family
Most importantly, I need to spend more time with God

Was encouraged by the people i met during church camp. Their testimonial, their love for Christ and their prayers for each other. Within a short 5 days, we made friends, go shopping and crap a whole lot. We all have one believe, that is God. This is what brings us together. =)

Gosh.. it's really late, gonna get scolding from someone tmr ler.. >_<

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home