Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Battle Examination is over..BUT

Still have one FINAL project to do ... presentation on sat.. until then... i'm still pretty busy with meetings and sch. *grumbles*

Had our last paper ytd, manageable. Val said i've been super slack compared to last sem.. well, results will show yeah? =P

Was wondering wat shd we do since we have the whole afternoon to kill after the last paper and we need an outlet to destress!! I merely commented that i wana highlight my hair, and the nx thing i noe, i'm sitting in "Chapter 2" @ Marina getting my hair highlighted with Val and Eve! I guess this is the little freedom u have when u earn ur own dough and u can do things u want without feeling obligated. Just have to watch ur expenses!!!




Val with Eve at the background



I'm done! While Val is doing her hair treatment



Ahem.. "someone" lookalike!!!



Stop drooling at his picture! I noe he is naked dish of the month and u can't wait to place ur order of him!



Look at those 6 packs and firm chest!!!!



There.... top view of my new highlights. Streaks of red...



Sideview...

In love with my new colour! something new to my dull hair... but apparently it will fade to brown.. i'm sure it'll still be nice. hehehee

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home