Saturday, April 29, 2006

Dreams.. sweet

I'm not a person who dream every night i go to bed... ocassionally when my brain refuses to rest and continue to function.. that is when i dream... sometimes wierd, sweet, police & thief those kinda james bond theme or falling from great hts.. well.. as i was napping this afternoon, i dreamt abt this nice guy who used to be interested in me for the longest time. Puzzled me thou cos i noe he's not the last person i thought of before i went into slumberland.

Anyway, in my dream, i went movie with a frd of mine, J. I think i'm too engrossed in the movie, i didnt realise W changed seat with J and sat right beside me! Well, he looked exactly how he used to be wen i 1st noe him. Fit, tall, gentle. Surprisingly was, he's very proactive in everyway. SUper Not like him!! everything after that *censored* lolz..

When i woke up, i encounter this article => Do nice guys really finish last?

The problem with me is, (and val will agree) i dun dig nice guys. I've to stupidly go and fall for bad-boys whom everyone told me not to. Gosh, maybe i shd just stick with val or carol, my lesbian partner for the rest of my life. (Provided they still want me)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home