Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm gonna wait

I'm gonna wait....

Some should know im dying to change my phone... mind is already set on buying k750i. BUT!!! spotted another better model... introducing the new k800i. (click on it to chck out the specs)



It's a 3G fone, 3.2 megapixle... and u noe wat.. u can blog using the phone!!! so it's instant update anywhere i go!!! chck out the short clip here ===> Video

Arrghhh... but the wait is so torturing.... and i wonder how EXPENSIVE it's gona be sia.... *frown*



Went for this musical with Chris. I love it!! thou the ending is kinda abrupt... left me hanging there.. hmmmz... gona get the OST elsewhere.. cos i realise.. it's onli selling 12.90 outside and 20 bucks at the musical itself. geez...

Looking forward to GREASE the MUSICAL after exams!!! i'm sure that would be a blast!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home