Monday, May 22, 2006

voiceless

Been working for the entire week ever since my last presentation on sat.. gosh it's tiring. Lost my voice on the 2nd day of work and i sound terrible... no sorethroat but somehow my voicebox seems to malfunction.. its irritating... got so pek chek. Thx to my colleagues, they are so nice to exchange teaching duties with me. Or else i'll be straining my voice and i wonder wen will i recover.

I know i've be extremely busy ever since... so now gona feed u guys with photos since 13th May... ;)


It's our Tiangz 21st bday at pasir ris!! can't remember how many times she was being thrown into the water lolz....



We made do without mirror and still looks good!!



Girl Power from Safari!!



Settlers once again where all the laughter begins..... and now i've the longest hair again!!!! *grinz*



Our great sculptor val trying to "fix" her seatbelt.



Kids Lab from 16 to 21 May.... the week where i lost my voice



Kids from Pat's school house... K2... so adorable !!! look at the girl in the middle.. she strike this pose EVERYTIME she takes picture. If u guessed it, she's a jap... kawaii neh!!!!!



There!! This is Juno!!!



My cute Kiran!!!





Arm with lots of aprons, beakers, flask, funnel.... broke many beakers... =P



This boy got the longest eye lashes!!! gosh!!



Look at the way he smiles... hee...



I seriously hope this will not be the last time i'm working for the Kids lab.. and here they are... the whole team of kids lab helpers!




P/S: Val dear, sorry for neglecting u... tanning and manicure is the next thing on my list definitely!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home