Tuesday, June 20, 2006

wat happen to my camera!!

FISH!!!!

I think my SONY T3 is dying on me!! *SAD* I turn in on and i saw lines flickering on the LCD screen! You know like those old film grain tat kinda effect?? *double frown* arggghhhh.... now i have to find my warranty card and send it to repair. Super duper sianz!!!!!!!! FISH FISH FISH FISH!!!!!!! *Super PEK CHEK*

I think if i were to buy another camera, maybe i'll choose CANON or olympus .. haiz.. i shall juz add tt to my "wish list" =P.

Sometimes, you just can't please everyone.
It might just end up bad.
Don't be too greedy and learn to prioritize.
Stick with your decision and fulfill the rest later.
Learn to say "no" or else you'll find yourself in trouble.


i duno wat am i rambling about, pretty nonsensical.

Heck, i'm in a foul mood.

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger The Rust said...

Cannon is a good choice.The flip out and around screen is very useful.

dun fret. Cameras are like people. They die.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home