Saturday, June 17, 2006

Walkathon

The eva-so-busy-and-still-find-more-things-to-do-me took up another job offer as an instructor. Wat sorta instructor u may ask. Those pri/sec outdoor sch camps kinda instructor but this time round we are goin on a half-island walkathon starting from Yishun all the way to Changi ferry terminal to Pulau Ubin. On the foot, no public transport or hitch-hike watsoever. >_< I'm kinda regretting now since my fitness level is at a all time low, i wonder if i can endure it at all. =( Did i mention the walk will start at 430am?? gosh, i wonder if i can even wake up... geezz.. Anyway, i've already promise my friend to help out and it's been a long time since i do such ra-ra thingy... *roaw* i will finish the task!!

Therefore, i doubt i can go clubg on wed (21st) nite ler.. i'll be dead tired by then i'm sure. Sorry girls...

Heading back to J.B in a few moments time to celebrate my granny's birthday and father's day with my grand-dad. Every year i'll make it a point to go back for their birthdays or any major celebrations. Everyone of us is away most of the time for work/ sch and only on such occasions we are gathered again. I can really see the joy on my grandparents face whenever we go back! Gona gain a few more pounds again ! *grumbles*

Adios! Be back tmr!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home