Thursday, August 03, 2006

Moodless

i wish that sissy guide will lose his voice so he can't use his irritating voice ever again and thus wun give me any headaches. Arghhhh.... he literally gave me headaches by shouting non-stop and even threaten to complain to my manager *roll eyes*. sucha fugly old hag....in my mind i was twisting ur brainless head out and throw it to the lions. on the other hand, probably the lions dun even wan to eat them cos it's just an empty shell. nx time choose a better person to "bully", cos i face many irritants (guides) like u everyday. You all just make us have something to talk about at the end of the day. Pests! urggghhh

it's time for me to wake up! someone pls knock some sense into my head and ask me to stop dreaming and get some work done!!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home