Friday, August 11, 2006

Pigby and her Piguine

Pigby and her Piguine


the 3rd pressie and more to come!

Let me be the first to make things for u every month, every birthday, every occasion. (Do clear ur cupboard to put my gifts for u!)

Let me be the first to cook for u so u can tell the whole world u're the luckiest man on earth!

Let me be the first you think of everytime you wake up.

Let me be the first person you call whenever you are down.

Let me be the first to share your joy with.

Let me be the first and only one to walk the Sunny Road with you...

Every relationship is different, the methods of expressing love is also different. I do admit gals sometimes want a little of sweet nothings... love letters, love notes, cards, gifts, etc. BUT there are also intangible things such as time, sweet wisperings, kisses, hugs, sacrifices and more. So val, i'm sorry i can't abide that contract. Even i've 365 pimples in a year or PMS everyday or no shopping or no long hair, i'll still love him. I'm sure u share the same sentiments. =) *hugs*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home