Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Malaysian Idol

Singapore Idol has ended.. It reminds me of the Malaysian idol i watched some time back. Frankly speaking, they are so much better and i believe can challenge those American Idol too. Don't believe me? watch it urself, the very 1st Malaysian Idol.

Presenting to u, Jaclyn Victor singing When i fall in love.



Duet of the Top 2 final: Jaclyn and Dina, I believe i can fly



Even their adverts is also very funny too!!!!



Translation

Milk Man:
SuSu(milk) Saga SuSu(milk) Saga, its fresh and good.
Ah milk a day, milk a day, it ought to make you day.

Roti Man:
Ah roti roti, roti roti make you strong like me.
Come here aunty, buy my roti, you can even eat it plain.

Milk Man:
Kopi SuSu, Any SuSu, goes with anything.

Roti Man:
Roti kaya, roti sardin, any roti also can.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home