Friday, September 22, 2006

How i wish

i duno wat can i wish for
cos to me
wishing for something has become a luxury
something i can't afford

i duno wat can i dream about
cos to me
dreams are like fantasy
too beautiful to be true

i duno wat can i hope for
cos to me
hoping for something to happen
is as impossible as finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

i've walked this path alone for so long
too long till i feel numb about things...life...

God has always been there
will always be there
that is why i can walk this path
cos with Him around
im never alone

He kept me strong
kept me saint
protect me
love me
never gave up on me

when i have no one to turn to
i turn to Him
He is the only one that never abandoned me

Prisc has lost her smile
but God will find it back for her

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home