Monday, October 16, 2006

Prisc the CoOk


Guess my culinary skills will improved after this exam period. Too lazy to step out of the house to buy lunch, and to save money, cooking is the best alternative. I like to cook anyway =P My fried rice for this afternoon -- meatballs, fishcake, egg, crabstick and veg included! Added Balachan for the extra spice too. =)




This is the time of the term i hated most... arghh...

"God please help me pull through this crucial period, give me the mental strength and concentration to study conscientiously. Help me remember the things i've studied and be able to apply them during my exam. I pray for all my friends who are studying for their exams too, pray that they will remember what they study. I also pray for the health of everyone, especially during this hazey period. Amen."

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home