Sunday, October 29, 2006

exams make prisc a boring gal


Walking around junction 8 after church today, alone. *whine*

Jalan jalan around MUJI and found the bottle i've been looking for, the bottle to put my dried flowers. =) The best thing? it was on a 50% discount! U noe how expensive things are in MUJI. I think my flowers will look very pretty in their new home!

Too bad the new lilies darling gave didn't survive the drying process, it dropped off from their stems. The only thing i can do is to do pressed petals instead. I hope they will turn out well. ;)

Exams are half way tru, the next half will take another 2 wks. Really draggy... but I WILL SURVIVE!! The upcoming paper is the paper i dread most, Business Finance. I suck in maths, my tiny brain not meant for difficult calculations and wordy formulas. *boo-hoo* It's 70% of the module so i die die also muz pass.


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. -- Philippians 4:6-7

Thx for ur encouragement Bryan =)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home