Tuesday, November 07, 2006

3 more days to freedom

LM is full of B**LS**T....

everytime i read i will fall aslp... i wonder how much of it gets into my brain. *grumblez big time* today is juz another NORMAL day. woke up, cook lunch, sloth in front of my computer and TRYING to read up the notez. Though i hope it'll be a little special.... maybe a tinnie whinnie sweet little gesture...something i can remember of and not juz dinner or time spent together. I love all those things we've done but i wish i could hv something i can read/touch/feel whenever i want. Nothing elaborate... cos i love it even if it's a plain foolscap. Maybe i should get u "idiots guide to romance".

Cos i really treasure ur card, pages u did in our album or even ur plain foolscap that's lying in my room, it makes me feels ur presence whenever i misses u. I'm super duper whiNY this afternoon... makes me miss Val even more... cos she understands.

Val, you can tear out that 'page' from ur notebook and frame it up for me. Maybe can mail it over to his place even.. ha...

As for my upcoming holidays, there's carol's bday, xmas shopping, my mum's bday, clubg, mahjong, shopping, Go-kart, reading, anime-ing, movie-ing, NYE and not forgetting my bday.

Gonna work extra extra to pay for all the expenses.... =(

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home