Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sorethroat + Broken toe nail

Poor priscy had too much good food, and now she's down with sorethroat... *boohooo* See the fries!!! AND those CHEESE!!! GOSH!!! it's good stuff like my darling will always say.. hhahaz..



Had my usual makan e-s-c-a-p-e in J.B. last thur...claypot bak kut teh and crabs crabs and more crabs! i had 1 whole crab to myself! Stir fried with salted egg... the combination is "deadly"! *grinz* No pics to show cos i think some got bored of my usual yummy food back in J.B. already.. hahaz




Poor toe... whole nail came off when it's just a little bump to "i dunno wat".... and my nails isnt very long wat.... *wails* =(

Seeing my piguine mugging so hard for his paper... i'm so glad mine is over. I can't slp cos he will end up slpg with me too... i cant watch naruto.. cos he said he'll be tempted to watch... when i just do nothing, he complain again.... guys.... =P So we gals are not the troublesome one afterall.. tsk tsk...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home