Saturday, November 11, 2006

Exams are over...

Exams are FINALLLLLLYYY OOOVVVVEEEERRRRRR!!!!

Slpt enough, rested enough, actually i think i've started holiday-ING after my Biz Finance paper. Now, i duno wat to do with my holidays. Though there were plans, but due to my tight financial status, i've cancelled some of them. Namely KTV, Mahjong, shopping... those tt involves money that is. So i've decided to stay home, watch my anime or drama.

Wana do some tanning but it's been raining for the past few days. Arrgghhh.. guess i'll have a plan wen i have a plan. So if you do call me or wat, i may be too BUSY lazing at home. Unless you're willing to pay for All my expenses, or else dont ask me out. =P

My online purchases are arriving!! (that also explains why i'm broke.) Accessories from Maple Syrup are pretty pretty! Dresses and tops from Catwalk are gonna add to my already full cupboard. Bag from taiwan is taking forever to arrive but it's here! Victoria Secrets lingerie are oh-so-sexy and i got two cute little boxie from there! There are a few more from... hookkiiieeee.... i tink that's quite a few in the above list... i should really stop or else i wun have any $$ left for bday and xmas pressies! *frown*

Went town after our paper on fri with vaL and Xmas decos are up!! The taka tree is even more beautiful than last year's and as usual, we were photo whoring again... and i painstakenly created this using fireworks. Love it! =)




Pretty Christmas Tree @ Takashimaya



I can conclude that vaL is a lousy photographer... not tt i'm THAT good but i'm BETTER! hiaks hiaks... out of 10 photos, i think 8 will be blurred... *grumbles* she got shaky hands... is she nervous around me or wat.. hahaz

Christmas is coming! I've been listening to nice piano xmas carols.. so lovely.. so put me in the mood to celebrate xmas with my love ones! Have thought of wat to make for them this year. Gonna be very cute! I love it myself too! Can't wait to get started with the presents, that means more trips to Artfriend and Spotlight!

Val and me signed up for SCRAPBOOKING classes @ MadeWithLove! Our photo albums gonna be pretty pretty with new learn technique! *beams* Well, my holiday doesn't look too bad. The only thing is... i think i'm gonna miss val when she's away. SO enjoy ur trip to Germany and come back quick! *hugglez*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home