Thursday, December 07, 2006

A-not-so-great Anniversary



U can see a tired prisc. Well, this is one of the better photos taken today. Haiz... There should be more nicer photos... but the dumbie prisc went to del them all accidentally *frown*. The go-kart pictures were gone, the nicey nicey photos were gone... *super duper upset*. Nevertheless, all these will be kept in my heart. We just gonna take EVEN MORE photos next time! Spend our monthsary in J.B. with good food and go-kart. Got a pressie from go-kart too...BIG BRUISEY!!!!
*big big sob* I seriously have no idea how i got this bruise but it's big and it hurts! I think my back also got one... nx time i'll wear jeans to go-kart *grumblez* Lots of singaporeans was there too... seems like a popular place other den the seafood. Val, Key and barry must come nx time k... Mark was complaining tat there was no challenger. hahaz...








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Result is out. Glad tat vaL manage to clear everything, she was so troubled abt it from the day she finishes the paper. Now u can enjoy ur holidays with no worries. *hugs* Since i was in Msia, i got vaL to check or me. She noes i rather wait den let others check my results for me, guess im eager to noe if i failed or not. Nothing much to elaborate on, im able to move on to the next sem. I was telling Mark, everytime i felt tat i'll fail my paper, the result turn out better then i expected. On the other hand, if i feel good about my paper, i'll not do as good as i thought i'll be. I suspect tat the examiner can "feel" our emotions and give us compassionate marks. So i figured if i feel super duper bad/hv the thought tat i might fail my paper, prolly i'll do well instead. Just like any reverse psycology. Can't say i'm not upset abt my results cos i nv expect it to be tat.... =( I will make it a point to feel lousy after every paper... maybe tat will pull up my results miraculously. Bleahz......

Distinction or no disctinction... even if u give me 4 DI this sem, i also can't get a degree of merit. As long as i don't da bao, i guess i'll be happy to graduate with just a normal degree. Beginning to get tired of studies. Thou many will say a student life is so much better than a working life, u have to start somewhere don't u? I admit i'm not academically strong person. My dad always say i'm street-smart. Hopefully my street-smartibility will get me a decent job, get married, have a happy family and die with smile on my face. =P


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm contemplating if i should get this dress.. vaL said go-ahead...i quite like it but i duno... if u noe wat i mean.. =P It's $33.50 btw.


Oh, i manage to get my pointy jellies! At least something to be happy about. I can say bye-bye to my ah-ma shoe which will get wet and stinky during rainy days when i've to wear it work. *hold my nose*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sidenote: I'm not planning anything for my bday. Too broke to do anything. U can wish me nevertheless, i'll be more that happy tat u remember.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home