Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Feet & Swedish Meatballs = Happy Prisc

I guess most of the peeps hv finish their exams by now and so is my darling. HURRAY!!!! Went to IKEA Tampinese on a monday and my oh my.... it's packed! Don't Singaporeans have to work on a monday? Geez.... the queue for food is long and we've waited abt 45 mins for the food! *faint* and i tot all the food were pre-prepared.



As everyone who been to Ikea would noe,everything is SELF-SERVICE. So they hv come out with this trolley thingy to put the food trays! makes it so convenient now isnt it? =)



Here comes my meatballs!!!

Mark is so hungry... look at him.. cant even bother to pose for the camera. =P

A stomach-filled couple is a happy couple! *grinz*


The place is huge! I was telling Mark, if i want the items from the highest rack... and i changed my mind after tat.. would the sales personnel throw me out? hahaz
We saw this hideous looking car while on the way out.... gosh... hood and side mirrors are pink? Wat sorta fashion is tat!!!

It isnt a very hot day, but there were 5 push-cart selling ice-creams... May the best ice-cream man wins.


Free-shuttle service from Ikea to Tampinese MRT. Even the interior of the bus also very IKEA-ish.

Mumbles and the 5 Amigos.... I Love RAMON esp... "I know... size can be daunting... but I love you... i love you!!!!" They are so so adorable... wish i could keep one at home.



Results are OUT... yes they are out! But not quite.... cos onli the results of the 2 modules. Have to wait till tml afterall.... I've cleared those 2 so far. Keeping my fingers cross for the next two.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home