Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Finally!


E sun appear after days of rain. Roads are clean, no more floods, you can hear e birds chirping even. :-) hope e sun will stay awhile longer, but lookg at e cloudy sky.. *shakes head* saw a blind boy while waiting 4 bus. He is abt 10 i think, his mum stood frm afar quietly, watchg him. He approached me, asking me to tell him wen his bus arrive. I look back, his mum smiling at me. My heart cries for him, yet i admire his courage, e courage 2 embrace his disability.i can tell he is not blind by birth, cos he knows where is e bus door even though i offered my help 2 guide him. His mum sat far frm him, making sure everything is alrt. Being e emo me, im trying very hard 2 contain my tears. I pray tt God will bless him n his family.

- This blog was updated through my M1 mobile phone.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home