Thursday, December 21, 2006

Picture Talking


Not sure how many of u visit Night Safari but there's a new restaurant there called "Ulu Ulu Restaurant". I know the name sound super "song" but apparently it's named after the road name ==> Ulu Mandai... lolz.... Anyway, went there for dinner cos we got this 50% discount card tt valid till end of the month. If not for the discount card, dun think we'll hv dinner there at all. Super steep price for touristSY place. Let me quote u one example...ONE cup of Sugar cane juice for SGD$8, for the same amount, i can get 8 cups at hawker centre. *roll eyes*

Clockwise: Rib-eye with rice ~ Sambal Stingray ~ Stir fry prawn with cashew nut ~ BBQ Wings


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Got my birthday present from darling *ah-hemmm* today... =P Actually i got it like a month ago but i refuse to accept it till he gave it together with a handmade card. After much "pestering", he made me a card. I warned him tat this better not be the last. hmrphhh... So much so for the 1st part... here's come the present itself! A LOTR Elf princess "EVENSTAR"!!


Isn't it a pretty thing? *grinz* Shall wear it for my bday dinner! =)

Didnt expect Mark to give me anything for christmas since he said he WON'T... but i guess he always want to give me this element of surprise all the time. So here it is, Kinder Christmas Chocolate Ball! It's HUGE!!! I wonder wat surprise awaits me inside the chocolate ball... i must finish the chocolate 1st thou... darling, u better help me out here! =P

Here it is, a Card, my EvenStar and Kinder Christmas. Love them all darling, Thank you!! *muacks muacks* =)


Mark's mummy also gave me pressies for Christmas and Bday... Yes it's CIGAR!! but it's CIGAR Chocolate!! *giggles* Taste really good!!

This has gotta be my favourite!! Absolut BLING BLING!!!! Muahahah, it's finally in my hands! Thanks AUNTY!!!!


Dearest VaL gave me this DIY fragrance thingy from BODYSHOP. I can mix and match new frangrances everytime! UBER COOL!!! I thought it was crayon at 1st glance, cos it's so colourful!!! Totally DIG it! *big Smile* Notice the VS boxie at the background? Matches the bottles colours aint it?? Just got it from my spree recently... it's Cute and comfy!! =)

DIY earrings from chic Key, swee sweet!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoooo... pampered myself today as i went for haircut + colour treatment + Mani + Padi! Like my new bangs? hahaz.. kinda not used to it at 1st cos it makes me look so kiddo.. =P I like it nevertheless as i can keep it to the side, up or down. Totally flexible!! And my hair looks healthier with the colour treatment too!



Seeing u makes my gloomy day go away, ur comforting hugs never fail to put me at ease. I love U!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home