Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's actually Christmas

Love actually is showing on Channel 5 now. It has to be my favourite movie of all times. Wanted to catch "The holiday", cant find any kaki thou. Hate goin to the cinemas alone (thou i've tried), it's a sucky feeling.

Didn't know sixpence none the richer actually sing gospel related songs. Fell in love with this immediately when i heard it. Esp the guitar plugging and piano part. Feel so much for this song. Many a times i turn away from Him above, and i think this song can bring me closer to Him again. Cos only God can help us open our hearts to Him.

Trust (Reprise) Lyrics
Trust in the Lord with all your heart

Lean not on your own understanding

In all of your ways acknowledge Him

And He will make your paths straight

Don't worry about about tomorrow

He's got it under control

Just trust in the Lord with all of your heart

And He will carry you through

Lord, sometimes it gets so tough

To keep my eyes on You

When things are going rough

But then I turn my eyes up to the sky

And I hear Your voice it says to me

You have much trouble in this world

I have overcome

This is another song tat i like!


Brighten My Heart Lyrics
My heart is as dark as the soil sodden with winter rains.
My soul is as heavy as the peat freshly dug from the bog.
My thoughts swirl like willow branches caught in autumn winds.
My body as tense as a cat's as it stalks its prey.

Chorus:
Help me open my heart to You,
Help me open my heart to You,
Help me open my heart to You, oh Jesus.
It's what I long to do.

My heart is as dark as the soil sodden with winter rains.
(Lord, brighten my heart)
My soul is as heavy as the peat freshly dug from the bog.
(Lord, lighten my soul)
My thoughts swirl like willow branches caught in autumn winds.
(Lord, still my thoughts)
My body as tense as a cat's as it stalks its prey.
(Lord relax my body)

Christmas is a few minutes away.... Merry Christmas EVERYONE!

Not hvg the best christmas for the 1st time in my life. Arghh.. this feeling sucks... why everything hv to be like tat for me. 4th quater of 2006 is bad for me... suddenly, i feel tat i've lost many frds. I've chosen to be MIA and im paying for the consequences now. Totally dislike this feeling. WHere's my rainbow tat once rule my life?

I still have to ask that simple christmas greeting from u? If u duno i'm disappointed, i'm telling u I AM! Gosh... i canot believe this, u still have the cheek to tell me "i remember u can aredi mah".. wtf?!! if u really duno wat women like to hear, pls go and get the "dummies guide for understanding women"

I'm pissed, i'm goin to bed. All the tears in the afternoon is a total waste of my body fluid.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home