Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year t'all

Some pics of the year end party held at night safari...

For those who watched Hard-Gay, this toy should be no stranger to u. But too bad this one has no funny sound when u put in the knives. hahaz... it's a fun game nevertheless, esp when pple are getting high.


Cutie door gift!!! One of the best door gift given by safari so far.. though not sure if its defected goods or not *grinz* Monkey, white tiger, PIGGY and giraffe!

I exchange for 2 piggies instead.. hahaz.. they are so cute hugging each other!!

Bought darl this tee from threadless... funny slogan. His is about KFC and mine "For sale by parent" *gigglez*

My last entry for year 2006, gonna attend APRC year end dinner at Neptune Restaurant later. Gonna end my year with FIREWORKS, highlight of the night and my favourite of all time. This time round, gonna spend with my dad, mum, aunt and darl. I'm sure there'll be nice pics to be posted up next year. Till then.....

Happy New year to y'all!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home