Saturday, January 06, 2007

Loud so what?

2 years 5 mths... that's how long i've worked in the Night Safari.

Seen all kinds of guests, tourists, tour guides, locals, etc.

Heard all kinds of excuses, complains, plead, languages.

Feel all kinds emotions - anger, frustration, happy, satisfaction, irritation.

Yesterday, i would have broken down in tears if i was being scolded and shouted like tat two years ago. Well, i did cry when i first started work, some "know-it-all" tour guide trying to bully the green horn in safari. The unlucky me was his target. Got scolded left-right-centre when it's not my fault at all.

Too bad i wasn't the same prisc two years ago. You can scold, shout, curse, complain, threaten, sue me all u want. I will NEVER give it in to u. When i put on my uniform, i mean business.

So what u're the tour guide and u "promised" ur guests that they can watch the 8pm show?
So what u think u know every single thing in night safari since u've been here a million times?
So what u're rushing for time?
So what u've a big group of people?
So what u've paid a lot to come to Night Safari?
So what u're going to catch a plane?

I dun care if u lose ur face. It's ur face that ure losing, not mine.
I dun care if u come here a million times. Since u know the place so bloody well, You should not come to the show at 8pm sharp.
I dun care if u are rushing for time. If u need to go off early, come early and QUEUE!!
I dun care if u bring ten thousand people with u, when the show is full, it's FULL. Can't u read the sign u moron!
I dun care how much u pay to come in here. Unless u pay enough to buy the whole night safai, or else don't come and tell me what u are entitled to.
I dun care if ur plane leaves in the next 5 mins, why bother to come when u must rush through everything.

U only know how to shout at me and say that i'm wasting ur time.
I've already told u tat u can't get in. U CHOSE to stay and quarrel with me instead of doing the tram 1st when i suggested, so aren't u silly to tell me that i'm wasting ur time?

I sympatize with u, i understand ur situation, i'm trying to help u. If only u can stop insisting tat "I do not understand ur problem", u can see that there's another alternative.

Since u're a stupid fool that only know how to use ur lung. I let u waste ur "precious" time standing outside the show area with ur guests. Oh... not forgetting losing ur face too.

U want to take down my name so u can complain to Singapore Tourism Board. U wan to complain till i lose my job.

I can give u my name tag so u dun hv to bother writing it down. *pfftttt*

Try ur luck to be pushy on other girls u foolish turkish.

U are messy with the wrong girl.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home