Friday, January 20, 2006

Prices & Markets

Prices & Markets

My econs class is pretty interesting... cos we have a quirky lecturer =P He illustrate inelastic demand using the example of a heart surgery. He asked us to imagine that we have 3 hearts and we have to take out 2 cos too many hearts will cause our body to malfunction. Just like a person having 3 watches, having 3 different timing... everything perform at different time (refer to drawing). Therefore, surgery is price inelastic. [geez.. since when a human have 3 hearts?Anyway, because of him, i dun fall aslp during my P.M. class. *grinz*]

Posted by Picasa

One of my favourite song recently.... it'll be so sweet if it's actually happening.. to me...



I'm a sucker for nice bed sheets.. especially emboidery ones.... i noe there're no super single quilt cover. Cos i realise.. super single bed can use "single" quilt cover. Muhaha.. so i got myself this new quilt cover!! Chio!! I like!! Carol, so now u know hor.. can buy "single" quilt cover set for me. heee



Been shop shop, eat, study, work all these while... i tried exercising.. swam last thur.. ermm.. i tried lah.. but muz rest after every lap. [lousy prisc] I'm not a very strong swimmer... will get panic if i'm a little outta breathe in the water. =P If tsumani come, i think i'll just let the water drown me lah.. tt's it.. i'm off to bed...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home