Wednesday, March 16, 2005

IM TIRED!!

HUNGRY

School aka Ngee Ann Poly, the mention of it sends shiver down my spine. Day in day out in sch doin project. RUBY, our favourite discussion room in the library, becomes our study room as well. Gossips, bitching, screaming (softly), hair-pulling moments, sitting with one leg up, etc. All these bring smile to my groomy days actually.

With Rose, LyLy, and ever lame XueWei in Ruby now, i guess all of us can't con't in our report anymore. XueWei is entertaining us with her "cold" jokes, and sometime she will self-entertained too when no one bothers to response. lolz.. Slpt at 430 this morning, finally finish my ET webby. Inserted flash, rollover image and colours to my pages! Spent two days to complete, i think it's quite an achievement lor, did it single-handedly. today it's just another slpless nite ler lor.. hv to complete my CEM report so i can do my IBS final call on thur. Im both physically and mentally tired, need a break desperately. Can't wait for my wkend to come, darling must pamper me k! (If you reads this blog by then =P)


Nite Safari
Memorized half of my Chinese commentary script, went for a few trainings, tried speaking tru the mic. Actuali i sound quite alrt, cos initially i tot i sounded very kiddish lor. Have to finish memorizing everything by sun for another training. With so many things to be done, im so drained out aredi, still hv time for such things? I wonder really..

oh ya... im hungry, reali hungry now. Want to go shopping, eating, play and hv fun!!!! I miss those days.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home