Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Cookies of LOVE!

CoOkIeS oF LoVe!



Last year my Darling prepared BBQ for our Valentine's. This year, he baked cookies!! *schhmuacksss* It's very very nice oh! *thumbs up* Not goin to share with anyone, it's for me and me alone! =P Love the deco he did with the glass bottle too, aiyah..i loveeeee everything my sweetie did for me. :) He woke up very early on sun morning to bake those cookies for me *touched* Ingredients are Love, More Love, Lotsa Love, Tender Love, Heated Love, Wedding Love, +++ Burnt and Scalded Fingers... *sayang* Every cookie i eat, i will feel the love de oh.. hee...





Manufactured and Delivered by bLuEy!!


Certified Hand-Made ohh.. heee



The one on the right was from me to my sweetie... he ate the "bee" >_< src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/prisckhoo/DSC00956.jpg">

12 stalks of roses and a couple bear. 1st time getting roses from my darling, he said,"Roses can keep mah, last time buy u sunflowers canot keep de.... Now u can make dry flowers and keep it in the bottle after u finish the cookies lor.." *grinz* My sweetie so cute rt... *hugs hugs* LOVE U!


Take one shot 1st b4 i dismantle the flowers.




Hmmzz.. looks nice this way too!


Be good.. stay there for a few months n they will be ready to be kept in the bottle!



The one on the left was the sunflowers from my sweetie last yr.. no more sunflowers but i kept the others.. got sentimental values mah.. those can keep i will keep de.. do u noe darling? hee



*muacks* Love ur cookies, love ur flowers, love ur thoughts and most of all, Love u the most!!


heee.. darling sweetie learnt how to smile nicer now... :)

Some of u may know i went back to JB to celebrate our V-day.. wen we were on our way back, we dropped by at my grandparents place to pick up some of my things. Once we reached the house, the fireworks started out of nowhere! It's as if it was all planned.. hehehez.. *it's not lah* but it's still very nice to catch the fireworks on V-day esp with ur love ones. :)



took some video clip.. but dun think i'll load it up.. guess it'll take ages to load...

Valentine's day shdn't be just one day... such feelings have to be on-going.. to keep the fire burning, keep the love alive! Love is like bonsai plant.. need constant love and care to keep it beautiful n strong! ;)

Oh ya... there's one more thing



My darling gave this to me last x'mas... looks pretty yeah.. always will be watching over me be it where i am... :)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home