Tuesday, February 08, 2005

can't survive w/o internet

NO INTERNET CONNECTION!!!

boohooo.... gona spent a week in msia... can't surf... :( tried to use dial up using my uncle's account, but can't seems to connect lei.. kao... arrghhh... how to spend this week sia. addicted to internet liao lah.. sianz... now at sweetie's place using his wifi at the living room.

had our mini-class gathering ytd, thou the turn up wasn't tt good, but im sure all of us hv fun. u all can see pics from fannie's blog! managed to bought a few clothes for CNY, a pink tube dress, 2 white tops. Dearest mummy accompanied me the whole day, poor her.. cos i was so fussy about everything. took such a long time to buy my 1st top at hereen. Love the embroidery phoenix in front, count on it to bring me lotsa luck at the gambling tables. hahaha....

goin for my reunion dinner soon! had one last sat, grandparents went away for cruise and will only be back tmr. It's really a feast for me during CNY, eat n eat... once a year.. dun care lah!! *wink* feeling super hungry now..

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home