Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Falling leaves...

Falling Leaves...
panda eyes now, didn't slp well last nite..(4 in the morning?) n woke up like 9 cos hvg breakie with daddy. Now, drinking honey milk tea in the library cafe and blogging... quite relaxing... at least give me some time on my own, to think abt things. I like the atmosphere, sitting by the glass windows, watching falling leaves, cars passing by, people around me talking and laughing with their frds. I like the solitude, it's been such a long time i guess. For the past months, my mind have been occupied with something else, suffocating others and myself. I took a step back, view the big picture, came to a term i can accept. Things are improving, for myself at least. Probably i should learn meditating as well, will hv healing and calming effect bah.

Was hearing Class 95 this morning, they were talking about kissing i guess. Nothing obscene here, just talking abt the meaning of kissing and why isit important to give ur love one kisses whenever u can. Maybe guys may find it mushy or embarassing to kiss their love one in public, but to a gal, a kiss on the cheek or even a small peck on the lips could mean so much. It shows appreciation of love, missing him/her, or just purely showing affection to ur love one. IF an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Then a kiss a day keeps all the quarrels away. hee....

tt's the difference btw guys n gals ba, gals are the more emotional being where guys are more rational. How abt we challenge the norm and put more emotion to the guys and add rational to the gals. Maybe the world would be a better place? =P

Hmmzz...so much of my tots of the day... take care dudes and dudettes!! *muacks*

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home