Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Duno where to start

It's seems to be never ending....

I guess everyone from my course is pretty "green" rite now.. quoted from VAL.. (refer to her blog if u dun understand me). So many reports to submit in less than a month's time and our exam is right after all those horrible reports. *feeling nauseous* I guess i did the right thing to stop my work for a month. I duno how am i gona cope with the heavy work load if i didn't.

Submitted my applications to all the local uni last mon, manage to make the NUS cut-off date by making a trip down to NUS itself with lyly. We had quite a "joyful" return trip from NUS too! lolz..

Just booked my Oscar movie marathon for 27th Feb, Sunday, 1045pm. 4 oscar nominees movies!!





It's 4 back to back movies from 1045pm till 8am the next morning and following that is the live telecast of the oscar awards. I wonder if i still hv the energy to go sch or even work later the nite. =P Anyway, 4 movies for onli $30, i think it's quite worth it. Considering the fact that all the 4 movies are oscar nominees, it couldn't be that bad. Hope i can stay awake ba!
___________________________________________________________________

International Tourists Guide Day




This was wat greeted me wen i arrived at the elizabeth walk on sun for the event. This is ART people!!! Famous art by Botero.


i like this painting by him.. cute lah!!!



im abit lazy to type ler.. so i juz let pictures tell u the story



my pose is the best!!! hahaahz



trying to make a deal with those statue.. dohh....


look quite real rt?



3 indian ladies.. pretty pretty!



becos of this from the generous Mr. Ong..



we got this from haagen-darz....



yummilicious!

Envy ler ba? hehe...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home