Friday, March 04, 2005

Stressed up i guess...

Didn't much rest ytd.. only slpt at 6am this morning. Was doing my proposal, duno why i took so long, guess im just too fussy on how things shall look ba. Woke up 4 hrs later n prepared for my Sales call 2. Didn't get the result i wanted, but guess im not that polish as a sales person, not convincing enuff. Need to learn some skills from my darling ler.. rt? hee..

Misssss him so much. The last time i saw him was a week ago or more? Im so busy myself, i dun even hv a decent night of rest. I need lotsa love!! and hugs.. make my stress go away when i noe there's someone to care for me.

gona nap ler.. at my dad's office.. heading for church later... i think i'll doze off during sermons lei. haiz... tt's bad..

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home