Thursday, January 26, 2006

POutiNg

Sigh...

Not exactly feeling good these few days. The joy of CNY can't seems to lift up my spirits. No mood to buy clothes, no mood to do anything more than wat i'm suppose to do. Feel like locking myself in the room, spend some time reflecting. Sometime i wonder, am i just putting up a brave front. Mummy said capricorns gets up quickly after a fall. Isit true? Or it's just a made believe? I dun even know which is the real me, or which is the one i show it to the world. Maybe i've mixed them up, till i'm lost myself. *scoff*

When you expect more, it will lead to more disappointments. I've learnt the art of not expecting. Living each day to the fullest, treasuring every moment in my life... and keep smiling. Cos who knows? My smile might just chase all ur troubles away... =)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home