Saturday, January 15, 2005

Spring Cleaning Phase 2

I take forever to get my room clean, im not even slpg in my room now cos it's so messy and things are all over the bed, i dun hv a space to koonzz. *oppz* So from now till i get my room done, i will be slpg in the guest room aka my study room. My dad keep warning me not to mess up the guest room too! hahahz. Oh well, i really wonder if im a girl at all. My darling say i behave like a boy. He just can't stand me liking things like oakley or wearing my "Subaru" polo tee. He said it's too boyish, want me to dress more feminine. I believe i can be both, carry out different clothes and accessories with style. Sorry dear, you just hv to accept the real me. Dun think you want those issues from the past to arise again ba. ;)

Geoff is still *oinking* in his lala land now, he's @ sentosa with some of the Nite Safari peeps. *grumble* i can't go cos i was working last nite. *grumble even more* DARLING!! you said you will bring me there next time ah, must keep your promise! No one else is allow! *Insists*

I think the best times i have in poly will have to be my final year. My classmates are fabulouslysmashingrockingcool!! Gossip gfs n bf like Anne, Fannie, Guoli aka Rose, Lyly, MeiZhen, Riyan,Tammy, XueWei, Zeana, Ziyu, and the rest of my classmates whom im not reali close with but they nv fail to bring laughter to the class! Love you all! You peeps make my final year an eventful one and definitely leaving lots of memories behind! *muacks* Our next event on the list! "CNY Reunion Dinner on 7th Feb 2005" Mark this date on ur calender!!! It's class bonding once again! =D

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home