Thursday, January 13, 2005

iPod Shuffle

iPod Shuffle



this small candy bar look alike thingy here is one of the new release from Apple. They are really getting the lead in the technology huh.... daddy was like saying,"i think it will be good for u.. i should be able to get staff price for it.. you want?" i replied," dun need lah, dun waste money." *regret* lolz... iPod shuffle is MP3 + thumbdrive... dual function. It's reali good for students like me. =P

oh ya... tok abt sch... i kinda settle down with SIM as my nx destination... taking up Business Admin from RMIT. Hopefully Val will still be my schmate? =) Many asked if it's recognize, isit a good cert, bla bla bla... well, i dun hv much choice do i?.... SMU takes 4 yrs to complete (im not sure if i can get in too), i can't afford to go overseas... so im left with SIM.... 2 yrs... get it over and done with bah...

in the library now... waiting for geoff to get his butt here from SIM.... luckily i hv my trusted lappy to accompany me... or else i will hv to fight for the pc in the lifestyle library... im juz writing watever tt comes up in my mind now... most of my entries nv reali make sense.. juz something i wan to note it down and laugh abt it wen i browse back later.... it's just Prisc, me, myself and i....

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home